- City Guides
4066 Old Dundas Street, Toronto, ON M6S 2R6
Lambton House is a historic former inn in Toronto. It is the last remaining building from the former 19th century village of Lambton Mills along the Humber River.
Built in 1847, Lambton House was part of the Lambton Mills complex, which also included a large grist mill, a saw mill, a woolen mill, stables, a general store and a post office.
This description includes material adapted from the Wikipedia article "Lambton House", which is released under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share-Alike License 3.0. It has been edited for brevity and to conform with the style of this website. The edited description is distributed under the terms of the same Creative Commons Attribution-Share-Alike License 3.0 license.