- City Guides
113 N 6th Street, Phoenix, AZ 85004
The Rosson House was built between 1894 and 1895 and still sits in its original foundation in downtown Phoenix. It was designed in the Stick-Eastlake Queen Anne Style of Victorian architecture. Named for Dr. Roland Lee Rosson and his wife Flora Murray Rosson, the house changed hands numerous times before being purchased by the City of Phoenix and restored to its original condition. Heritage Square Foundation and Guild operates the facility as a historic house museum in Heritage and Science Park and offers public tours.
This description includes material adapted from the Wikipedia article "Rosson House", which is released under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share-Alike License 3.0. It has been edited for brevity and to conform with the style of this website. The edited description is distributed under the terms of the same Creative Commons Attribution-Share-Alike License 3.0 license.