- City Guides
The Society of the Four Arts
2 Four Arts Plaza, Palm Beach, FL 33480
The Society of the Four Arts was founded in 1936. Its campus in Palm Beach is home to the Esther B. O’Keeffe Gallery Building, which includes the Esther B. O’Keeffe Art Gallery, a concert hall auditorium, two libraries, an administration building, and gardens. The Plaza's original building by Maurice Fatio now houses a library. The Four Arts Botanical Gardens are demonstration gardens maintained by the Palm Beach Garden Club. Adjacent to the botanical gardens is the Philip Hulitar Sculpture Garden, which serves as an outdoor museum, urban park, and botanical garden for the town of Palm Beach. Sculptures are curated by The Society of the Four Arts, advised by its Art Acquisition Committee.
This description includes material adapted from the Wikipedia article "Society of the Four Arts Gardens", which is released under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share-Alike License 3.0. It has been edited for brevity and to conform with the style of this website. The edited description is distributed under the terms of the same Creative Commons Attribution-Share-Alike License 3.0 license.