- City Guides
Milford Historical Society
34 High Street, Milford, CT 06460
The society operates the Wharf Lane complex consisting of three historic houses: the Eells-Stow House (c 1700), Clark-Stockade House (c 1780) and Bryan-Downs House (c 1785). The houses contain permanent and temorary exhibits. The Claude C. Coffin Indian Collection, featuring items collected by a local archaeologist, is displayed in the Bryan-Downs House. The houses are open Saturday and Sunday afternoons from Memorial Day through Columbus Day weekends, and other times by appointment.