The Wright Cycle Company Complex
The bicycle business of the Wright brothers, the Wright Cycle Company successively occupied five different locations in Dayton, Ohio.
The brick building at 22 South Williams St., where the Wrights worked from 1895 to 1897, is the only extant building on its original foundation and in its original location that housed a Wright bicycle shop. They ran their printing shop on the second-floor. The 22 South Williams Street building is part of Dayton Aviation Heritage National Historical Park and the National Aviation Heritage Area.