Valley Forge National Historical Park

1400 North Outer Line Drive, King of Prussia, PA 19406

Valley Forge National Historical Park is the site of the third winter encampment of the Continental Army during the American Revolutionary War, taking place from December 19, 1777 to June 19, 1778. The National Historical Park preserves the site and interprets the history of the Valley Forge encampment. The Park contains historical buildings, recreated encampment structures, memorials, museums, and recreation facilities. The park encompasses 3,500 acres and is visited by over 1.2 million people each year. Visitor facilities include a visitor center and museum featuring original artifacts.

This description includes material adapted from the Wikipedia article "Valley Forge National Historical Park", which is released under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share-Alike License 3.0. It has been edited for brevity and to conform with the style of this website. The edited description is distributed under the terms of the same Creative Commons Attribution-Share-Alike License 3.0 license.