Healy House Museum and Dexter Cabin

912 Harrison Ave, Leadville, CO 80461

Healy House Museum was the Leadville, Colorado home built in 1878 by mining engineer and city father August R. Meyer for his bride, Emma. It was purchased in 1888 by Daniel Healy (1857-1912), who operated a boarding house with his cousin Nellie Healy. Currently it is a Colorado State Historic Site and is operated as a Victorian era museum by the state under History Colorado, together with Dexter Cabin. The two are located within the Leadville Historic District.

This description includes material adapted from the Wikipedia article "Healy House Museum", which is released under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share-Alike License 3.0. It has been edited for brevity and to conform with the style of this website. The edited description is distributed under the terms of the same Creative Commons Attribution-Share-Alike License 3.0 license.