America's Packard Museum - The Citizens Motorcar Co.

420 S Ludlow St, Dayton, OH 45402

America's Packard Museum is an automotive museum in Dayton, Ohio. The building is a restored Packard dealership transformed into a museum that displays 20-century classic Packards and historic Packard artifacts and memorabilia. Originally, The Citizens Motorcar Company sold Packards in Dayton, Ohio beginning in 1908, and moved into what is now the museum building in 1917. Robert Signom II, the museum's Founder and Curator, acquired the building in 1991 and rehabilitated it to its original Art Deco appearance. More than 50 cars are on display, from 1900s Brass Era cars to the streamlined Classic cars of the 1930s and 1940s, and modern Packards of the 1950s, as well as war machines, parts, accessories, and original sales and service literature.

This description includes material adapted from the Wikipedia article "America's Packard Museum", which is released under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share-Alike License 3.0. It has been edited for brevity and to conform with the style of this website. The edited description is distributed under the terms of the same Creative Commons Attribution-Share-Alike License 3.0 license.